At Reclamet Limited, we recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our clients in relation to customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
• Recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to our clients are integral to our business;
• Aim to demonstrate our commitment to our responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies;
• Take seriously all feedback that we receive from our clients and their tenants and, where possible, maintain an open dialogue with them to ensure that we fulfil the requirements of this policy
Our Partnership Focus:
• Strive to improve our performance through the implementation of sustainable development and environmental policies (see environmental policy);
• Ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk;
• Operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees;
• Offer our employees transparent and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development;
• Provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment;
• Provide and strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment;
• Uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with clients and suppliers;
• Ensure our contracts clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship;
• Operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
• Encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
Reclamet Limited will give preference to the local area or areas around it where it operates in Thanet, Kent, for spending the amount earmarked for CSR activities.
Some of our CSR activities include:
Partnering with East Kent College (Automotive & Engineering course) by supplying vehicles for students to learn and be part of their study.
“A massive thank you to Reclamet Ltd. For your support for the Automotive students Broadstairs College in with the new cars, out with the old. Fantastic support from Stuart, Lucy and the very helpful Cliff, the driver. It’s great working with you.”
Link: East Kent College website
Reclamet is an event sponsor of Monster Slam, a yearly event held at Quex Park, Birchington, Kent, for all the local people of Thanet, East Kent and areas further afield.
Link: Monsterslam website
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity – donation of £9,250 in aid of supporting families with a seriously ill child. (April 2022)
Link: Receipt of donation
Providing free transport services for the Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum in Manston, Kent.
“We would like to to thank the team at Reclamet Ltd. for their kind assistance with transport. It is nice to have the support of local businesses that compliments the efforts of our dedicated volunteers.”
Link: Museum Facebook Page