Established over 30 years, Reclamet Limited is committed to leading the vehicle salvage industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
• Minimise toxic emissions by selecting and using its fleet and the source of its power requirement;
• Re-invest in new recycling methods to ensure we remain at the forefront of vehicle recycling;
• Reuse functional vehicle components whenever possible;
• Reintroduce vehicle spares and parts into the market where ever possible;
• Reduce the cost of car ownership by utilising recycled parts whenever needed;
• Aim to reverse the amount of waste to landfill sites that impact the environment;
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers;
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution;
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities;
• Recycle up to 80% of the vehicle’s raw materials in line with the Environment Agency requirements;
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Green Parts Specialists